(#485 (permalink))
Old
hoshikuzu (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to hoshikuzu
08-21-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Ahh, great! : D That way I can better decide whether they're worth my money (and my time)

A new leak? O_O wow, u dun seem impressed.
Oh I see, haha

I was impressed. But I was also very surprised :3

Quote:
Being popular is not defined by how many people that like you. It's all about being KNOWN. Tokio Hotel is known pretty much all over the world. When they first came out in 2005, they made a HUGE fuzz because they were so different. I used to be a dedicated fan (for about 2½ years) and I was never discriminated against. I made so many friends who liked them too.

Oh, and nomatter who you are and how GOOD you are, people will ALWAYS hate on you. Haters are everywhere man, not only in TH's backyard.
I really agree with this.

I haven't really been bullied though. But I've been through some stuff that aren't that nice, but from different people.

I love to fight with people that "hate" TH though. And I must say, if it wasn't for TH, I wouldn't even be here on JF right now.

Even if I've been through some bad times just because of TH. There's been a lot more positive things that have happened to me too. So, I don't really give a f*** what people think of TH

sorry, I just had to write a little ._.