(#492 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
08-22-2009, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka14 View Post
They made HUGE FUZZ because they were all over BRAVO and other magazines.. they pretty much still are
Hate 'em
If you got the media on your site - then u got it going on. It'll always be like that. I haven't seen them in Bravo in any bigger interviews for a long time. Neither in Popcorn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilus View Post
i wouldnt say most sucsessfull may i remember Rammstein or Scooter?

and jes i have some things, i wouldnt call it proof, but for example:
There was a vote called 'The 100 unexiest women of the world' by the FHM Magazine and Bill Kaulitz was votet at place 95. (and yes i know bill is a boy ant the voter did know that too)
some weeks ago i've seen a poll with asked in the biggest german towns if the people like or dislike TH im still looking for it but it was very clearly

i don't listen to them but i don't care if others do. I yust said wat status they have in Germany

and please: don't be offended
Edit: 100 Unsexiest Women In The World | www.fhm-online.de
I don't know who Scooter is. And I never said they were the most successfull.

lolz. I heard about that. Quite funny, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
TH is no different than any emo/glam band. They just wear different. But nobody cares about how they wear except little girls.

In our school a lot of people joke with TH fans.
There's a difference between emo and glam. Sorry to say. Glam is more stylish and has it's pride.
Oh.. and TH was out in '05. Their style was new back then. I've never seen the same explosive amount of emo-freaks BEFORE TH came out there.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast