View Single Post
(#493 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-22-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
There's a difference between emo and glam. Sorry to say. Glam is more stylish and has it's pride.
Oh.. and TH was out in '05. Their style was new back then. I've never seen the same explosive amount of emo-freaks BEFORE TH came out there.
Are you f***ing kidding me? TH style is nothing new. It's the same style all pop-rock teen emo bands have nowadays. You're making it sound like TH made a new genre LOL.

Sorry to dissapoint, but in terms of music, TH brings nothing new. All they play are simple chords to make their songs catchy but there is no complexity or some genius composition. Their main weapon is looks. They claim to be influenced by Green Day while they use a crappier style of Green Day's 'American Idiot' (all other albums including the new one are not pop-rock) which came when TH was already out there.

All previous GD albums are punkish which have nothing related to TH. So I have no idea how they got influenced by 1 album which was released after they formed the band. Probably some lie to gain more emo fans.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?