View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
jron (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to jron Send a message via Yahoo to jron Send a message via Skype™ to jron
08-31-2009, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytuna View Post
Here we go again. Are Japanese girls turned off by muscle? Do Japanese girls like back hair? Do Japanese girls stop providing sex after childbirth? etc.

It's hard to comment on your particular situation but think of it for a second. Are you actually expecting us to confirm with you that it's common for Japanese women to be with multiple partners? That they're liars who are incapable of commitment?

If you really want to get to know Japanese women, do yourself a favor and get away from the computer... along with those online dating sites. Travel to Japan and spend some time with normal women. Or perhaps hook up with a professional omiyai agency.
Sorry, I guess I'm just still in shock from the whole thing..

But yes, I got away from the computer. I spent almost 3 of the past 12 months in Japan to be with this woman over 4 separate trips.. Her son even came to stay with me and study English for the Japanese summer (1 month) and they just left on friday. So its all very, maybe too, fresh for me to be objective..