View Single Post
(#99 (permalink))
Old
Barone1551 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-07-2009, 07:28 PM

I have seen supposed text from his speech. Im not entirely sure if it is legit. Where I saw it didn't have a link to an official site so it could be entirely false. But I will say, it sounded pretty legit and had the tone of an Obama speech. If this is the real speech he will be giving, it is very harmless. Its mostly about stating in school and getting an education so in the future you can help the US. He wants everyone to get a good education so when they are older they are able to make and impact on the future state of the United States.

Oh I will say that I do not think this is a bad idea whatsoever. I think it is good that he is trying to make a difference by inspiring students to do better. Thats what everyone should want. They are our future, I hope they are as well educated as possible, so I can feel comfortable when Im older. While things like health care are very important, I dont think he should have to spend every waking moment on it. If he takes some time to write a speech, and then spend 10 minutes talking to the kids, I don't see where this is a problem.

The King wore a crown. Now he is the king of kings.

Last edited by Barone1551 : 09-07-2009 at 07:31 PM.