View Single Post
(#168 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
09-10-2009, 04:58 PM

meh! Even with the best of intentions nothing ever gets done in this country. Majority of Americans are selfish and could give a rats ass about their neighbor or any other american thats not in their how should i say social standing that is, until it effects them. 99.9% of politicians talk a whole lot but dont have a lot to say just a lot of same old BS just wrapped in a new package. Everyone agrees there needs to be a change in health care but since we cant agree on how to do it they would rather leave a broken system in place tell me how is this rational?

The whole writing to the President thing was blown out of proportion. I had do the same thing for Regan and for Clinton so WTF in the difference now? I refuse to by into this conspiracy and BS notions that fear mongers and some posters here have be spewing out their mouths. It makes me sick sometimes to even read some of the comments and i cant help but to hope that some of these people never breed and teach their children their retarded ways. There is and was nothing wrong with the leader of the country addressing the next generation and say do your best, stay in school, get a good education. It scares me that some people think this is a bad thing seriously it does and I beg you people please don't ever have children as a matter never be responsible for another life.

Bottom line majority of Americans are selfish and only want change if it directly benefits them not their neighbor or the homeless guy on the street who ran into some bad luck. When they feel like they are going to lose something to the next guy then they get all up and arms and start clinging to religion and guns therefore the whole of country suffers from their lack on insight. I don't think we will ever see meaningful change in this country until majority of the baby boomers have retired and or died off, i wish i could add conspiracy theorist to that list but they seem to breeding just as fast as the morons lately. The next generation will be the ones to implement real change.

meh!!

Last edited by Sinestra : 09-10-2009 at 10:58 PM.