View Single Post
(#182 (permalink))
Old
clintjm (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-11-2009, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
How interesting that the second half of you post is lambasting someone for oversimplifying and being bitter when the first half of your post is bitter and oversimplifies (or more accurately misrepresents) the issues.
The first part of the post is stating why I think people are having their reaction to having President Obama speak to their children. This is why this is even in the news. Its not because he wants them to stay in school, it was an issue for many for what he did leading up to the event. But this has been stated a zillion times over so far in this thead. I don't think there was any damage done by the president's speech. But the I understand why people had the initial reaction.
*There was no misrepresentation there.*

The second part is not lambasting someone oversimplifying.
1. When someone writes the bottom line is a majority of Americans are selfish are would basically throw everyone under the bus at the thought of helping another is not just oversimplifying. Thats ridiculous. I'll call anyone out who thinks those are the facts. But you don't want to go there.

2. If you think that was lambasting then maybe you should take off those sun glasses and reread what was the original post because if you were to take that to any public place in America you would see what lambasting really is.

I'm just hoping that the only reason no one had replied to such a post up to this point is because they assume he is just a troll. I'm quite weak to resist such flame bait when something like that is written.

I think you attempt to defend his or like post by pointing out such a small indisgretion, if any, in my form of retort is quite petty on your part.