Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
09-11-2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintjm View Post
Wow..... I mean... wow...

A little short sided are we summing up the entire American population like this.

You sound a little bitter my friend..

If your going to paint a picture of hell and all American as cold hearted demons pushing starving children into the flames while dining on kitten and puppy stew, at least lets not forget the sacrifice America makes for the rest of the world at the expense of itself.

A truley sick post. I might be a fool falling for this troll bait, but I'll be the first.
maybe it is but thats how i see it and thats how i have seen it especially since i had time to step out of this country and look at it from a distance. I spent time watching many of those town hall meetings and im sorry but they sound selfish deep majority of us are selfish and self preservation comes to the forefront when we feel like we are going to lose something. When i hear people say they would rather keep a broken system them try to find an alternative i want to cry.

Second what America has done in the past has no baring on what im talking about now. So dont even bring that to the front. Americans tend to help other countries before we help each other and thats a problem. Not that we shouldn't help others but sometimes we do it at the expense of Americans. You took the world selfish and used the most extreme term to define your point. However i will concede that 99.9% was over the top i was a little heated at the time i wrote my post, however my remarks about selfishness still stands and not to the degree of throwing babies in rivers and dinning on puppy and kitten stew as you so stated. Its quite obvious what i stating as others have already gotten what i was trying to say.

Am I bitter yes i am im bitter about homelessness, im bitter about people not having health care, im bitter about people honestly thinking that their something wrong with the president telling children to do well in school. Yea you could say im bitter that does not mean i dont want to see the country flourish or for our deep rooted problems to be fixed and its going to take all citizens not being selfish in order to fix certain problems. Its not about being opposed to Obama's plan its about what has been rearing its ugly head lately.

If your going to call me a troll you might want to look up the definition of the term since i am certainly not one. I am active member on this forum daily and take part in these kind of discussions frequently your point is mute.

But in the spirit of having a positive i apologize if i offended you this was not my intention. This is a very important issue to me and iv seen very disappointing behavior as of late from Americans.

Last edited by Sinestra : 09-11-2009 at 01:30 PM.