View Single Post
(#249 (permalink))
Old
samurai007 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-12-2009, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Samurai007, you were starting to bring me around, and then you had to go say this.

Comparing the president to Hitler is distasteful, disrespectful, and is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

What happened? You were reasonable yesterday.

Tell me more about this "loyalty pledge" he was asking for. That can't be referring to "What can you do to help the president?"
Really? I was starting to bring you around? How?

And if the Hitler Youth comparison isn't to your liking, how about the North Korean kids forced to sing praises to Dear Leader? That is just as apt without the genocidal connotations...

What happened? I'm feeling frisky today! LOL.

And yes, the loyalty pledge is a referring to the written promise to "help Obama". You can't believe that the left would have sat quietly by while George W. Bush gave a secret speech to America's kids, and then required them to write about how they'll "help George Bush". There would have been outrage.

Now, a few questions from me... what do you think of those videos? Had you seen them during the election, or are they new to you now? Do you see how that kind of creepy indoctrination might fuel the worry of parents? Do you, in fact, see them as at all creepy or troubling and a cult of personality, or do you see it as innocent patriotism?

JET Program, 1996-98, Wakayama-ken, Hashimoto-shi

Link to pictures from my time in Japan