View Single Post
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

Meggis 9th Post - 03-28-2007, 06:03 AM

I shout out Lyynn's name into the sky, only echoes return a calling to me. Did she get lost? I must find her... I don't know why I have the desire to help this girl. She means nothing to me, I should just leave her. But something inside of my being tells me that we both need each other for events to come in the future. Was this a premonition? I did not know if it was such, it may be my family's psychic powers in me that are acting up. But it didn't really matter. What kind of person would I be if I left a girl all alone who doesn't even know herself? It's not like we are friends. I try to convince myself. But nevertheless, I start to search around. I looked out the opening and over to the left. A small doorless opening, a bit further down. There in the wall was an entrance, and nothing but darkness inside. Could she have traveled in there? I hurry over to the hole. I can't see a thing. There is no way she'd be in there. I turn around to think for a moment. The hot sun is absorbed by my black shirt and I start to get a bit warm. A sweat drop trickles down the left side of my forehead. I decide to head into the opening. I place my hand on the wall. The stone is cool under my touch. I feel down into the entrance, it continues on for awhile. I take my hand off the wall and bury it into my pocket. I pull out an antique zippo lighter. It doesn't have much butane left, but it is enough to illuminate a path. I head straight down the hall. It has many turns. I take a sharp left and follow the corridor. As I come to another bend I yell out Lyynn's name again.