View Single Post
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

03-28-2007, 07:18 AM

(OOC: I don't remember much of what happened in this room in KH2. So any info on keyblades or the darkness that you learned here I forgot! o.o )

I sit down in the dusty chair and grab a large tome that was before me. I eagerly flip the pages. Most of the writing is handwritten and clumped together so it is hard to make out. It was also written in a hurry. Something in the notes talk about 7 Princesses but it makes little to no sense to me. I put it down and grab another book...After some time I still hind nothing useful. I begin to get discouraged and extremely annoyed. I have been searching for this room for ages and I find nothing of importance. The rumor I heard awhile ago that Ansem, the man who wants to release the darkness was seen coming here a long time ago. And the news eventually got to me. So I came to this world to find it. I was almost certain that I find some sort of clue that would explain something that has to do with these keyblades and why I feel so drawn to them and their future. I get up and stretch. Lyynn looks occupied as well. As I move over to her she appears to be leaning against something of interest. When I approach her it appears to react.