View Single Post
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
03-28-2007, 07:37 AM

(OOC: Lol, it's ok, the secret passage leads to the towns main computer, and heartless manufactory area. And his picture hid the formula on the wall for the door to darkness, otherwise written as, D2D. Lol, this will be close to my last post..I'm getting sleepy. ^_^)

I look through the book, nothing but a bunch of philosophies, which were interesting, but unimportant. I put down the book and reached for another, but stopped when I saw Meggis walking toward me. I see a curious expressing on his face, intently looking at the wall behind me. "Uh, what?" I ask, stepping foward and raising my eyebrows. I then realize my keyblade was glowing. I turn and look at the wall, pulling out my keyblade and was shocked to see an outline of a doorway appear. I looked over at Meggis, he seemed intriged, and he walked over and placed his hand on the wall beside the outlined door, reveling a keypad. "We need a code..." I trailed off, looking over toward the scrawling on the wall. Could it be that simple? Or was it hidden among these books, or not even here? I put my hand a Meggis's arm, pointing to the wall, drawing his attention to the formula.