View Single Post
(#40 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
10-21-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
What's a load of bollocks is that you assume tweeking means removing I've worked with PC Management and used programs like HP Radia to tweek Operating systems and have never had a problem with Vista. It runs super smooth, looks beautiful, and walks all over XP!

I advice you take a chill pill cos you obviously had some kind of problem with Vista, so you've set yourself an agenda to hate it and diss anyone that likes Vista! Grow up!
Not really, I love Vista, but it's downright insane to say you can make Vista run faster than XP by 'tweaking'. tweaking as in your meaning won't really speed Vista to any big point, it'll just reduce the pain of Aero Glass and some other stuff but it will still be a resource hog. Now, tweaking or 'tweaked OS' in everyday use means removal of 'unneeded functionalities' and this one does make it faster but removes features.

Either way, in both cases you're so wrong.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?