View Single Post
(#59 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
10-28-2009, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbx33 View Post
Actually the only people who claim that vista is a resource hog, I find to be people with crappy computers, with the bare minimum needed to run vista. I recommend people get better hardware before they start complaining bout the software.

The speed between vista and xp arent that far apart when you have more than 2 gigs of ram. But that doesnt matter much anymore since windows 7 is better than both of them :P
With 2 Gigs, XP is far faster.You need 3 or 4 Gigs to have normal computers. Games nowadays need a lot of RAM, and on all games I've seen, the minimum requirements have 1GB more than their XP counterpart.

And you just contradicted yourself. Any idea what 'resource hog' means? Vista is a little bit better now on SP2, but at the start it was absolutely horrible. I don't need to buy new hardware for each OS everytime, nobody set that rule. You can see Windows 7 needs less powerful software and that's the way to go.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?