View Single Post
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
03-30-2007, 06:27 AM

Everything was happening to fast, one moment I was in the computer room, the next, I was here with Meggis, in a blood stained area. "Who the hell are you people! Lyynn stay close." Meggis said, and motioned me back with his hand, and I stood behind him, looking at the three other men in the room with us. One had pale hair and eyes, the other had silver hair, blue eyes, and the third had blond hair, and blue eyes as well. They all looked grim, and anxious. It seemed like everyone was looking at us. I turned my back to Meggis, careful to stay close, and looked around. There was a weird board with a list that looked like a misson command. Suddenly, a dark armoured figure appeared, talking in a strange deep voice. I knew whatever he was, he was not good. I grabbed my keyblade, determined that I would help all I could this time, not leave all the work to everyone else. As soon as I grabbed it, a sharp pain exploded through my head, I felt a pounding, like two large wood planks slamming into eachother, trying to force their way out of my head. "Agh..." I sank to my knees in pain, looking up at the dizzying colors of action in front of me, a man jumped out and slammed into the metal monster, I heard the other two men talking, something about a king...? Words, memories, suddenly flashed through my head. 'Blood....twilight...are you ready...? You...sacrifice.....at last......memories....Cruis.....good bye....' I gasped silently, wondering how much longer I could deal with the pain. I gripped the keyblade harder, more words, more pain. My keyblade was shaking, I had to get up and fight, I had to help...

Last edited by Rikku777 : 03-31-2007 at 01:04 AM.