View Single Post
(#63 (permalink))
Old
xyzone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-04-2009, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
However, xyzone, all I see is you ridiculing others, and mocking them, when they are the ones posting articles, and such things to back their own saying up.
Duly noted. That's your opinion. I and many others would not consider pasting articles an automatically valid argument relevant to the points in question. Example. I asked for climatologist backing of denialism, they post a list of non-climatologists. I point it out, they dismiss the whole premise as biased. So, the whole field of climatology, the entire academic field of science, is a conspiracy in their delusional rationalization. There is nothing to debate with against that. Humor is the only tolerable thing to do.

I have engaged these folks ad nauseum in the past. They don't give a damn about losing the tin foil algorealgore conspiracist hats any more than fundies wish to be challenged about jesus.

Quote:
You're the fool here, more than them.
Opinion duly noted. Then sent on its way.

Quote:
So either don't post, or stop being such an idiot, and start backing up your arguments instead of going "Hah. You people are idiots. I'm right, and that's that."

Learn to back up your arguments.
How about this: I say that this whole quoted block is a lot of trash according to what I write above. So "stop being such an idiot" and "start backing up your arguments"?