(#67 (permalink))
Old
xyzone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-04-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
[font="Garamond"][size="3"][color="Black"]
Please, one thing that annoys me the most out of everything someone could possibly say to me, it's "That's your opinion." Yes, I know it's my opinion. No need to state the obvious, as if I haven't thought of such a thing.
Well I'm saying it anyways just in case it's not clear.

Quote:
Regardless if you find their back-up lacking or not, they're still posting more than you are.
Quantity over quality. Gotcha.

Quote:
Ah, you see, a good debater would have simply given up there, and ignored the whole thread. Since, you know, these guys aren't worth arguing with right? Yet, you still seem to take the time to reply back with comments that ridicule them.
Stop putting words in my keyboard. "worth" is subjective. It's worth it to successfully ridicule them, as you give me credit for doing.

Quote:
I don't expect you to acknowledge every "brainfart" that comes around. But I do expect you not to take that, so called precious time of yours, to mock them repeatedly.

Yet, instead of arguing the point, you throw remarks at them.
One takes a lot longer than the other, and one can actually be creative while the other needs to follow the strict rules of logic.

So I guess I'm trying to one-up their creative hyperbole about dismissing an entire authoritative field of science due to the alleged content of some emails made by individuals.

Like I said, use asbestos sheets if a biologist lies, since it means asbestos is safe. Same thinking process.

Add to that the reported and obvious economic motivation behind dismissing greenhouse emissions, and you have a very, very weak credibility in defending climate denial.

Quote:
Understand. I'm not saying anything about the subject. I'm talking on the subject of your immature responses toward the thread.

You seem to see yourself in such a high light, that your arrogance seems to overflow.
Maturity can be subjective. But opinion duly noted.