View Single Post
(#69 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-05-2009, 04:21 AM

The real issue here is that the "global warming" crowd was just as biased and motivated for their own agenda as much as anyone else was. Then when they get called on it, they throw a hissy fit, like a two year old who is told he can't have any candy.

Fact is, Global warming HASN'T been happening for the past decade, at all. Their own evidence supports that, that's why they were trying to find ways around haveing to actually tell anyone the real truth.

Besides, Global Warming happens, big wup. It's happened in the past, and it will happen in the future, wether man is here or not. Guess what? Ice ages happen too...ooooo, ahhhhh....

If we want to talk about how the US and Industrialized nations in general should ween themselves off fossil fuels? Hey I agree with that, useing renewable fuel sources and trying to safeguard the ecology, is a no brainer. I'm just apposed to the "Chicken Little" aspect trying to force some sort of global government on me that tells me what I can drive and what I can't, or what tempature I can leave my house at...the hell with that.