View Single Post
Old
buggedout (Offline)
New to JF

12-06-2009, 11:05 AM

Ok so I wasn’t going to reply to this try to rise up and be the better person but I couldn’t believe how offensive the last posts where.
If dyslexia has nothing to do with punctuation then why does my university spend money on a support worker to go over all of my work and help me put punctuation in please don’t speak about things you know nothing about dyslexia affects people in different ways mine happens to affect punctuation spelling and numbers

I’m not full of anything and I didn’t come here looking for sympathy I came looking for nice people to talk about my future with what I didn’t expect is to just get bullied which is what you’re doing its bullying not only that your bullying me for a disability what’s wrong with you are you really the kind of people who just sit in front of your computers judging people you don’t even know and then bullying them because that's just not cool

P.S I had my house mate check over this before posting it which is why its wrote the way it is because my Microsoft office has been broken for a few weeks now just won’t open normally when I’m typing stuff I would copy and paste it from there but no one asked that it just got assumed I was been lazy and not doing it

I’m sorry I somehow turned this thread into an argument it was not my intention but I can’t just let bullying slide it’s just wrong