風林火山

03-31-2007, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna2 View Post
so why was his father there?
i thought it was lyk clouds spirit thingy wach ya calld that
guardian angel
oki doki thankies^^
The gray wolf in the field of flowers with Cloud and Tifa WAS not Nanaki's father at all. It was actually a spirit guardian/watcher that Aerith sent to watch over Cloud and everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNanami View Post
They call him brother because he was reborn as a Sephiroth clone. In Jenova cells and stuff.. Just like Zack. they are all sephiroth clone things i think and the little kids im not really sure what up with that...
Cloud wasn't reborn. Like you said he was altered, and ended up thinking he was Zack after all of the Mako radiation that he was affected by. The cells of Jenova inside of Cloud, allowed him to be able to be controlled by Sephiroth, thus he gave Sephiroth the Black Materia. The real Cloud was lost inside of another personality, and when he entered the lifestream with Tifa, he was able to come back to his real self, and not fall for Hojo's deception.

As for the kids, they were all infected by Geostigma, a sort of curse/plague that was brought about after the destruction of meteor. Kadaj and them were able to control the kids to do what they want and to take the planet for Jenova because they were all so young, and I am pretty sure that they felt they were fighting for the right reasons. When they drank Kadaj's "black water" he was able to control them. They turned into his drones. And they were infected by Mako.

And no one made the Kadaj trio. They were born in the crater. Sort of like the WEAPONS. But they weren't made by the Earth, they were made Jenova cells and were vessels made to be the new Sephiroth from Jenova. Since Jenova cannot trully die, she has become a part of the planet and the lifestream.

Quote:
really wow
oh and that little boy
denzal or somthin lyk that
why was he choosen?
Denzel is an adopted orphan that Barret and Tifa took in, because they are a couple.

Quote:
i knw that ive played the game
oh ya
wats wid vincents claw things on his hand?
looks fool and i knw he uses it as a weapon but why?
Vincent's claw was attached to him after Hojo shot him and nearly killed him. Hojo affected Vincent with something and placed him in that slumber for 30+ years. The origin of his powers is unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonrazor View Post
actually, hojo's really young....he ties his hair back in a tight ponytail, which makes him look older...and then there's the cokebottle glasses
Hojo in fact, isn't young at all, when he first met Vincent and Lucrezia 30+ years ago, he was young in his 20's and a newbie at Shinra Corp. But when FFVII took place he was a greasy old man in his 50's and Vincent isn't really old. He was in his late 20's I think when he was placed in the coffin underneath Shinra Mansion, but his slumber stopped his aging. I think it has to do with what Hojo did to him. If he had aged, he would have been a 60 something year old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonrazor View Post
Gast is the man who is the father of Aerith...brilliant scientist, assigned to study Aerith's mother (whose name escapes me)...Sephiroth was Hojo's attempt to surpass Gast's accomplishments
Aerith's mother's name was Ifalna. Professor Gast was the first man ever to discover Jenova inside of the Crater. Hojo kills Prof. Gast and tries to take Aerith and her mother for experimentation, but they escape him, in Midgar and Ifalna ends up dying. And Elmyra, Aerith's adopted mother takes Aerith in after Ifalna asks her to take her and keep her safe from the Shinra who they had just escaped from.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 03-31-2007 at 02:07 AM.