Old
solemnclockwork (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-12-2009, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilKyXxdreamXx View Post
omg -___-

christianity would hells you right there. just for liking/watching pokemon
AGAIN, what's with letting a thread that bashes Christianity exist when the rules do NOT allow religious topics? This thread really has nothing to due with pokemon, instead it mocks a religion (where as the person actaully being mocked, is a tv preacher that right there should tell you something). When he starts talking about children being able to Draw witchcraft. I've watched the series myself and I DO NOT see a connection to witchcraft. One term you could call it "legalism" Where rules supersede everything, and if you don't abide by those rules set by some folk in the church you a heathen (making it a requirement to dress in Sunday best... yeah) the bible teaches personal conviction, that if you totally fine playing Pokemon thing go right ahead. If you actually somehow fell like going spirit summoning you need to put it down and walk away (even if you not a Christian that should reign true..) Personal conviction is just that, YOUR conviction, don't put your self onto others... (just to make things clear there stands the ten commandments, and this so you should be able to figure that out for yourself)

You cannot talk about this topic without bringing religion up and discussing that.

That said, This video does NOT represent Christianity, if it doesn't qwak like a duck, walk like a duck it aint no duck.

1 Corinthians 10: 31-33
31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.