View Single Post
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Kikimiko15 (Offline)
New to JF

05-14-2010, 04:21 AM

Name: Kurohyou (Black Panther)

Type: Shadow/Manipulative(misspelled?)/Darkness

Apperance (Normal State): Hyou (Panther is my nick name for him) is a metallic silver katana with a black panther paw print over the handle. On the blade of it, it has three long scratch like mark on it. It's a light weight sword which allows me to move quick during hand-to-hand combat fights.

Release word: Lure

Shikai: Hyou seems to disappear after I speak the release word(s). The sword turns into chains which stay hidden within my body. The chains can erupt only from my wrist and although they're are chains, when wrapped around something, blades erupt, piercing the body of whom ever it was holding.

Shikai Special 1:
Ability to decieve enemies/opponents. {By hiding within me}

Shikai Special 2:
Hyou heals all my wounds. {Can only do it three times before he falls asleep. =.=''}

Bankai release: (Depends on where I am about to battle and my my and Hyous' mood)

1.) Lure into the darkness and rip their throats, Kurohyou! (Night time in an area where I can hide)

2.) Lure and attack... no mercy, Kurohyou. (Allows Hyou and I to switch places.)

3.) Lure and devour, Kurohyou! (Hyou comes out and pretty much gets to have 'fun' with his prey.)

4.) (True Bankai). Lure your prey into the darkness with cold eyes, sink your fangs into the throat of he who dares to oppose you, devour them.. body and soul... show no mercy, Kurohyou.

Bankai:
As you can see my Bankai is actually complicated. Hyou is pretty much in charged of fighting while I must do my best to make sure he does not go to far. My fourth bankai is highly risky for me. It is based completely on trust.

(He does come out)

The chains in this state are thick, heavy, and the blades are not hidden. The blades are sticking out from the chains from every direction. I am lifted into the air by the chains and held there. Everytime Hyou is cut/injured, a blade will go through my skin/body and start draining my blood. The blood goes to Hyou, who has chains erupting from his back that are linked to the ones that are holding me. In this state the fight cannot last more than an hour and fourty minutes. We can only be defeated if I run out of blood, and the longest I can last for now is one hour and fourty mins.

Weakness:
While Hyou is a very powerful sword... he is very hard to wield. Hyou is lazy and hates to be disturbed when in his lazy or sleepy state. He will usually deny me any of his abilities if I disturb him and would even at times refuse to be drawn.

Hyou will not fight in the mornings.

If angered Hyou will not listen to me, and therefore I will lose control over him.

Hyou is well known for killings his previous masters (three men, two women, and one child). He stated that he was angered.

In the 4th bankai state, I can die from blood lost, or he can easily betray me and kill me.

In any state, his attacks can easily kill me and him.

Kurohyou:
He is twenty-one and won't age until I get to his age. He's very sadistic when fighting but caring and gentle when not. He wears all black and has the tail, ears, fangs, and claws of a panther. He is pale, has long silky jet-black hair that reaches the back of his knees, and is 6'1.

He's loyal and obeidient when not fighting. [He's the ex number 1 espada.]