View Single Post
(#53 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

Cool This is gonna be my mark as a RandomGenius - 07-04-2010, 02:05 PM

I've always been told im a genius of being random but this zanpakutou is truly original

Name:Mizuita (water board)

Zanpakutou: a wakazashi with a blue cord handle wrap and a back sheath, the pendant for holding it is a silver disc that looks like a puddle of water. The hilt of the sword is an oval with a ridged patter on its edges.

Release Command: Ride them all into oblivion Mizuita

Shika: the sword is put back into its sheath and then thrown ahead of the wielder. Then it turns into a silver skateboard with sharp edges all around for fending off enemies. This zanpakutou only has three abilities but this weilder likes to call them his: Secret Blue Moves.

Abilities:

Secret Blue Move: Water Spear- This is a small ball of water that is spun in the palm of the hand and then thrown, a small jet stream follows behind it allowing it to be a very agile attack.

Secret Blue Move: Hurricane- The wielder will spin and create a water tornado with the wielder in the middle, this tornado is very sharp because the water pressure is insane. This ability can be used in almost any direction for different angles of attack.

Secret Blue Move: Tsunami- The rider, while riding, will perform a snowboard brake type move and water underneath the board will erupt into a wave

Bankai: The skateboard now turns into a silver snowboard with black boot straps and the same sharp edges. A small amount of water is built up underneath the board giving it the ability to fly. But the water pressure of that small amount is tremendous and gives the appearence of three shredding blades for a second means of attacking an opponent.

Abilites: to manipulate water Examples:

Mine fields-water is erupted in columns to deal damage

Pressure beam- a beam of high pressure water that shoots in one direction at a time but still has high cutting capabilities

Secret Blue Moves