View Single Post
(#180 (permalink))
Old
xvalilix (Offline)
New to JF

04-05-2007, 04:13 PM

Hi Nyororin!
I've read some of your post, not all of course, there is too much page haha!
But, are u just helping people who plans to lives there?
Because me, unlike other people on this tread, I just plan to visit Japan for ..I don't know how long yet..
The things is, I'm planning to move in Asia later (I'm asian myself, oh and I'm only 17). Live in Thailand and Laos exactly. And sometime go to Japan, China, Taiwan, and other countries.
Hum, okay wait!!This is so complicated to explain. I'll restart from the beginning.
First, I am French Canadian. I'm still in College and Going to University in 2 years. I'm planning to go in a East-Asian And History Study Program to learn Chinese and Japanese. I know it will be hard work to learn both but I learn quite easily other languages.
Second, I'm planning to move after in Asia, Laos and Thailand exactly, since I have family there.
So, I think that if I want a good job in thailand or laos, knowing Japanese and Chinese would be good, since they are 2 economic countries. Not that I think about the money, well yes of course, and I want to help poor people in asia -THAT'S MY GOAL-.
And as I read in your previous posts, live in japan surrounded by japanese only would help to learn faster the language(something close to that.. =1) .
BUT, I also love Japan, it really isn't just to get a good job. The food looks so yummy, and, I also think that, by some little research, their culture is very interesting. But the food,can't stop thinking about it, because I know from a province to another province, in each restaurent, they all have their own little speciality, I saw that on TV. hehe.

SO, what I want is to stay in Japan for a while only, if it's possible, for the time that I get my japanese almost-perfectly-fluent (haha) or at least functionnal.
And, I'm all confused myself now.
If you kind of understand what I'm trying to say, it would be nice. haha

Thx.