View Single Post
(#49 (permalink))
Old
chiuchimu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-14-2010, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Are you Japanese? I have never seen a Japanese person complain about the exploitation of Japanese women where it doesn't exist more than you have today. They are just pictures of Japan, and I am not going to tell Wings he is doing anything wrong when he is doing everything just fine.

You said this picture had no men in it. I found four. I'll respond again when you have a legitimate complaint. I am just a little surprised you are sticking to your guns on this one.
OK by facts. your right. There are guys.

That's not what I meant by 'no guys' and I think you know that but it's what I wrote and I have to own up to it.

I never said the pictures were inappropriate. I said the pictures are of or focusing on girls and scenery. I never called wings anything. I said I didn't know what his about.

All I know is, of white guys that come to work where I work, a Japanese Kumon like company, there are two types. One type talks to everyone guys and gals and gets along with everyone. another type, doesn't put much effort into talking with us Japanese guys, instead spends all their time talking to the Japanese girls at work. It doesn't take us long to figure out what 'Johnny' is about. Luckily, once they finds no available girls, they quit.

@Wings, dude, take some pictures of your Japanese guy friends and post them too.

Last edited by chiuchimu : 09-14-2010 at 05:51 AM.