View Single Post
(#154 (permalink))
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-06-2007, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
No....you guys.....the media is the answer..It would be such a widely talked about phenomenon....An unknown individual has the power to kill criminals without ever meeting them....from halfway around the world....in any time and place....The news could not afford to stop broadcasting about criminals and never would....This is also pretty simple....people would see that even misdemenor crimes such as robery would have death attatched to it....Most people are not willing to gamble their lives for a few thousand bucks holding up a liqure store....it's the fear that would hold them....
But surely most of the world would know by then that he needs a name and a face (from L's broadcasts) so all the criminals would have to do is never relinqish their names. But I guess I shall just agree to disagree with you. I think what Light is doing is very clever and good for the world but I think hes going about it the wrong way and that the power would go to his head. Like Kanji said there needs to be a balance of light and dark in the world.