View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
10-06-2010, 07:27 PM

I live in Scotland, so don't need to travel far for some beautiful scenery. Within the country, I've been to the tourist spot that is Aviemore. It was beautiful, on the edge of the Craingorm mountains. I've also been to Paradise (the nickname for Celtic Park). The weather was rubbish, but even so, it was an amazing. I'll never forget the huge picture in the stadium of Shunsuke Nakamura celebrating at Old Trafford. I've been to North France/Belguim (WW1 battlefields & cemetery's for fallen solders) & South Germany (local towns & cities, as well as a medieval fair with the host family) with the school. Both trips were amazing, & I fully enjoyed both. The weather was amazing, although perhaps a bit hotter than expected. I'm going to university for a couple of years, next year. After that, I'm planning Japan. Although, I know a lot of hard work lays ahead. I'm also hoping of visiting China, mainly Beijing down to Hangzhou, then to Chengdu, & everything in between. But who know's what the future holds

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)

Last edited by JamboP26 : 10-06-2010 at 07:34 PM.