(#7 (permalink))
Old
MuRaSaKiiNkI (Offline)
一番村ちゃん

Send a message via Skype™ to MuRaSaKiiNkI
10-06-2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamboP26 View Post
You will enjoy it when you visit. A tip though. The people of Glasgow are difficult to understand, because their accent is very strong. No, but being only 19 (20 in 20 days), I feel I've plenty of time. After uni, I'm planning a move to Japan, to stay. It's a gamble, but I feel risks make life more exciting. I'd love to visit other countries to, like areas of the U.S, I like to experience the Daytona 500 or Talledega NASCAR races, & a few IndyCar races. Plus, the Bathurst 500 in Australia (I'm a huge fan of Motor Racing). I see India on your list, & while India doesn't really interest me, I'd love to see the Taj Mahal. It looks an absolutely, outstanding beautiful building.
Yeah, I've heard about the infamous Scottish accent :P But if I'm gonna travel the world, better get used to not understanding anybody! lol. ^_^ I like car races only as much as I like watching tennis, it fascinates me, and everything's moving so fast o.o I just stare at it in awe. But I've never been to one in person. I'd much rather drive like I'm in one, lol. Yeah, the Taj Mahal, that's one place I want to go too. I like India for it's food and Hinduism, but I'm worried about getting mugged or something there (as in almost every place I visit), plus "Slumdog Millionaire" kinda freaks me out (but not enough to keep me from going there and experiencing it myself).