View Single Post
(#66 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
10-16-2010, 02:19 PM

Until now I travelled just 1% from what I want to see in my lifetime:

First i've started with my country, Romania (a few photos Picasa Web Albums - Catalin C. ), after i finished visiting everything here i began the route thru Europe:

Hungary
-> Budapest (first time i got lost on tranzit while passing thru, but ended up staying there for a few days, because driving around to find my way, i saw some places worth the time visiting)

Austria
-> Wien (ahh, the best place for winter visit).

Germany
-> Nurnberg (worth the time, even though its considered to be just another town)
-> Melk (the Castle here is the most incredible one i visited, whith the orga hanging from the side of the inside balcony, just as at another point i visited)
-> Koln, i'm a bit upset because i only got 1 days for staying here, i only got to visit the well know Cathedral (its incredible, the hight, the style, the history, the biggest orga i have ever seen), the train station, with all the shops found under the level of the trains (i mean, trains are passing above your head, and you can hear and feel them).

Belgium
-> Wallonia side, the french half of the country, visited all through, found the site near Le Mans where all the Caterpillar huge machines gather (its where they get build) , visited Waterloo (the Lion statue is situated on a man made hill, which seems small from looking at it, but its a hard time walking all the steps up there - its the symbol of the battle that occured here, and which Napoleon lost).
-> Bruxelles area, took a few days to see everything, but it worth all the trouble, since i learned and saw so much of Belgium's history.

The next one in my list is Italy, next UK, and after that, Japan (here it depends on how long will I be allowed to be legally staying, but I'm hoping for 3 months, since it has so much to teach me).

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?