(#47 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
10-28-2010, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
Hello Jambo-- all countries have governments and political decisions have to be made-- many that we object to-- especially these recent schemes and saving of money by the coalition govt. Universities losing out-- and students being in too much debt when they leave UNI-- and how many Unii students are unable to obtain good jobs?

From the way you talk-- you are unhappy in your present environment-- I don't know your circumstances of course-- but the whole of UK has good places to live.

Life is a struggle-- always has been always will be, No matter where you live in the end its up to the individual to make choices.

I hope that your dream of Japan will work out-- but how much do you really know about life there? what is your real ambition in life--?

The grass is always greener elsewhere-- but is it really?

Housing in this country is way too expensive-- I don' tknow about Japan but from what I have read it too is expensive.

WOuld you thinkof going as a student? seems as good a way to start and to explore and learn the realities of Japan.

we here have so many immigrants desperate to get to this country. Maybe they have fantasies about UK-- but are they true?

so much of what Nyrorin has written is so true-------------

She always talks a lot of sense.

ANyway I hope your dreams will come true but you know there are plenty of countries much worse than UK. I would not want to live elsewhere unless maybe australia.
Hi dogsbody,

It may just be I've had a lot of unfortunate experiences so far, and I see that the UK has some brilliant spots to live in, but Japan just seems to attract me more. I've seen loads of documentatries and read loads on the internet about Japan, and everything I've read doesn't bother me. You could throw negatives about Japan at me, and I wouldn't change my mind.

I'm planning to go after I finish university in 2013. By then, I should have a degree in some aspect of IT, and I'll be looking around at the N2 Japanese Proficiency Test. I am deadly serious about making this work. If I go, and it doesn't work, at least I've given it a shot. As one of my favourite video games says, "Risk = Reward". lol

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)