View Single Post
(#61 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-29-2010, 02:19 PM

nobody is saying anyone should not go to Japan or anywhere else for that matter.

I seem to have upset some of you with the question?

Maybe wings woul dlike to tell us why and how his love of Japan became a reality now that he is staying there.

Is he a student. just how easy is it to actually Move there permanently?

Many seem to go via the Jet programme. If that is a way to get to know the country that seems a start doesn't it.

Those who still live there after the initial Longing-- Is it the place you dreamed about.

why do you stay there? Is it the People-- because in the end it is PEOPLE who make a place.

some here have complained about their own hometown-- everything wrong with UK-- so they dream about living in Japan.

Yet how many also dream about going to UK or other countries that may prove to be a shangrila, UK is no shangrila yet constantly people from other countries are desperate to live here.

Surely one needs to travel and experience life in different places.

I say good luck to all those who long to live in Japan-- but surely not because they love the ANIME and Manga.

shouldn't anyone ask questions about motives? what is so wrong with asking WHY?

I was brought up in the care system and never had a choice of where I lived

I had no family to turn to at all.

Many children from UK were migrated abroad to places such as Australia, Rhodesia Canada etc. They had no choice whatsoever.

some of the children were only three years of age.

many had awful time with nobody to care about them at all.

Anyway if I have upset some of you I apologise-- but sometimes one needs to think about why?

If it only makes a person think seriously of their motives surely that is a good thing.

good luck to all of you.