View Single Post
(#55 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
Angry Stupid Game - 11-16-2006, 01:55 PM

ok it offical I hate FF12 I am at like the 6 or 7th boss creature and it not that i can't beat the boss that pissing me off it the method i have to take to do it. I basicly need to go grind some monster for 4 hours to beat it. i am at a the level i think i should be to beat the creature i am the same level as the guest charater who you can't take out of your party. but i don't have the god dam money to buy the spell and eq i need to kill the dam thing. it a flying creature and you need either bows are guns to hurt it. problem is the best bow you can get righ before the creature cost like 3000 gil it took me a hour and half just to get 3400. that got me one bow and ad 4 potion. the game is majorly flawed in it's blance system. I am 100% sure that the game if not for the grind you have to do is no more then a 10 hour story. oh you can use magic to hurt the boss but guess what you need all your mp to cast cura or cure 2 the dam boss strike for 250 + damage on all my charaters even thou in heavy armor. 2 or 3 strike and your charater is dead i barely have time to cast one spell before the charater dies. the creature seems to be hasted and it it attacks put you to sleep. the dam game is a bad joke if FF13 is anything like this i will never buy another FF game again. i can't belive they did what they did the reason why this is so bad is because they got rid of the guild drop on monsters there are no more random battle to get cash mean you have to talk thru section over and over and over and over again to get items you can sell for money. the ones that do drop money only drop 30 gil at the most so in other words i have to kill 100 of them just buy one of these bows. there is only about 40 them from the start of the section to the boss. so i need to run that a little over 2 times just to get one bow. then i have to do that 6 times for all the charaters you have. guest charater is useless against the boss to why he use a big sword dam big swords just all ways seem to miss a giant bird that overing 1 ft off the grown. his only use is to die against this boss. because you can't change his weapons or tell him what to do at all. oh yeah he does not level either no matter how much monster he kills either. he gain no exp. this game is a really bad joke all dressed up to look good and it does not even look that good FF 10 looked better.

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin