View Single Post
(#28 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

11-21-2010, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
The question is rhetorical. If anyone were to give either answer, that's nonsense. If you love everything, you're not living on earth, because everything contradicts everything in a relative way. If you're a hater, you wouldn't even wanna live, anymore; for what is your purpose, then?

And about discussions on Japan or any other issues, I believe I've said it before, but I'll say it again, anyway. Stick to facts and logical calculations, when addressing the masses, who aren't your personal penpal. No matter how you relay that information, facts are empirical and can't be subjective. People argue a lot because they're often short on facts, therefore there is always an element of conjecture. If people argue over philosophy, being "short on facts" can't be helped. But I think a lot of inquiries here don't require open-ended answers, but simple yes or no answers, with some advice provided. To be frank, I've seen how some people responding to these questions can be verbose and totally derail into something opinionated, in their first response without even bothering to touch the question. I just find it weird.
-

Thesaurus all over my head.

That's my 2cent.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.