View Single Post
(#33 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-21-2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
For me my relationship with Japan is similar to my relationship with my wife. I love them both dearly but both have many little things that can be annoying as hell. And like with a marriage little things over time can become more and more annoying. They are little but you need to talk about them. Doesn't mean you can always resolve these annoyances but talking about them helps.

YOu Know GN--I think that says it all really---------- not only about Japan but everywhere in the world. we human beings are simply that--------we have feeling, emotions, needs,None of us are perfect-- thank heaven. How boring that would be.

If one is fortunate enough to live in an area where you are fulfilled that is an enormous bonus. Nobody should be judging you for loving where you are and what you do.

Not many of us have that so its great that You do.

even in our own country our own street-- there are differences-- we have minds of our own-- one mans meat--another's poison etc.

Iknow that I am far from perfect-- that our country also-- many things that

are not good-- but on the other hand I wish to remain here for the rest of my life. If there were a magic carpet that could whizz me to Japan and other countries and with hardly any cost-- I would like to do that-- but that will never happen fo rme LOL.

Our japanese friend adores this country-- UK--its people etc-- she says are so kind-- and you know I believe that most people inside their own hearts are also kind and generous. She will not be allowed to remain here.

humans are complex creatures. the same as countries.