View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-06-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasomi View Post
My mother tongue is French. I've studied Spanish for two years and got to the intermediate level in college, but since, had no occasion to use my knowledge of it really... as for Japanese, I study it when I have some time to, on my own. I come here to get some answers, I read. I intend on passing N3 level in december 2011. I also speak English (although I still need some vocabulary by passive-active learning (reading and writing every word to remember it), and started mandarin chinese on my own.

I find it really interesting that you are going to Japan in April. I hope you will have lots of fun and learn a lot of new thing about Japanese culture!
Around next April, that's realistically the earliest possible date, but nothing is ever set in stone. It will all depend on how quickly I can find a job once I have my degree in hand, and then that's still assuming that the COE and visa come very quickly and on time. Thank you though

And that's very impressive that you know four languages and learning one more! Especially as you seem to know English so well, and that you're at such a stage in Japanese too Good luck with your Chinese by the way, and I'm sure you'll pick up the English vocabulary quite quickly, reading/writing in the forums as you're doing is bound to help. How long did it take you to learn English by the way? I'm guessing it was easier to learn, being that it's so similiar in script and vocabulary to your native language, although which was the hardest for you to learn?