View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
mousee09 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-07-2011, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsToDiscovery View Post
I started learning Japanese because I had to, but I ended up enjoying it. I found out that I'd be moving here, so I purchased a few books and did some cram studying before arriving. Here in Japan is where I had my first ever official class in Japanese. Now that it's required I study at least to proficiency for my major, it gives me something to work on every day.
Now it's become more or less a way of keeping me sane. It gets so annoying not understanding people, or only ever getting the gist of what people are saying. That's my motivation to keep learning.
This was my same motivation as well too!

Like Realjames, i didnt really care at all for the language. I learned a little back at home but not much. However when I got here...wow i got to learn this language for real! so ever since i arrived here Sept. 2010 i have been studying my butt off and it working. I starting to get better with hearing but my speaking it crap but it will improve in near time.

Check out my VBlog to Japan Fall 2010- Spring 2011...The adventure HAS ALREADY STARTED CHECK IT OUT!http://www.youtube.com/user/mousee09