Old
Kasomi (Offline)
Languages Addict

Send a message via MSN to Kasomi
01-08-2011, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
looks like i did. my bad.
even so. how big of a cry baby you have to be to whine about expression "nothing to write home about" and say it's an insult? specially when it comes to conversations on the internet and when they are not aimed at you?
expression perfectly sums up my thoughts - there is some basis and some skill but like i said...nothing to write home about.
Okay, then stop talking about it then, if there is nothing to write home about. You attitude is very negative now, because what you say bring nothing to this thread, so I will ask you to please stop telling him that he's not concerned in the conversation and stop aiming it at whoever you aimed it at. Understood? I didn't come back to JF to be arguing about something which is not the subject of the thread. You spoiled the subject. I didn't ask the opinion of people as to how they perceive "knowing a language", but rather how and why they started to learn Japanese.

We got the point. TalnSG got it and won't be arguing any more on this either, so please do so as well. I hope this is over.

僕は静かな見物人なんだよ。
すべてを見て、聞いているよ。

Sème le vent, récolte la tempête;
Sème le bonheur, tu récolteras l'amour.