View Single Post
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Sanchii (Offline)
New to JF

01-08-2011, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCIFFIX View Post
For me there is no diference in write a lyric in English or Japanese, If your lyrics are good and have intensity independent of the language, someone will like it, of course I'm talking only in a semantic view.
Yeah, Versailles is not beautiful for me, some members style seems very "artificial" for me, they don't pass to me the sensation of be what they are trying to act. For ME their visual is not very efective.

But X Japan old days style was very efective for me, the reason for me in be a X Japan fan was your dressing style and their slogan "Psychedelic violence crime of visual shock". I saw a X japan photo with this slogan when I was 10 years old and this let me very interested in listen to their songs.

I used to play in a band (nothing serious, only guys searching for fun) but nowadays the university let me very busy for do it again.
so you are an x-japan fan. they were very inspirational to other jrock bands.lol what are you going for in college? and yeah.....college takes up a lot of time specially if you work. dang, you've been a fan for a long time. dir en grey is the one that changed my life. i just saw a video by them on tv and something in me clicked.lol

What's a signature?