View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
mousee09 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-12-2011, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Personally I think it's pretty awful your girlfriend is forcing you to keep a child you had no intention of keeping. (Old people will tell you OMG IF YOU HAVE SEX YOU GOTTA HAVE BABIES ETC but yeah.) If someone forced me to have a child, I'd be really upset/pissed off. Which I'm sure in some ways you are. She's 19, she sounds pretty stupid for wanting to keep it at that age when you are at University. (Seems like a selfish thing to do with morals or something, I don't know.) That is probably going to be controversial and judgemental but that was my initial reaction for you.
I dont think she stupid for have the child at 19, heck i know alot more women who are younger than that who has gotten pregrant and are able to take care of themselves and their child without the help of their "boyfriends". If he does not want to stay with her because of that he wont be any different from the many other men who decide to leave their girlfriends. But just like someone on this forum already said "if you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen" or never enter the kitchen until your ready..really ready.

It would be great if you do decide to stay by her side if you "truly" have feeling for her, but please do not let the child be only reason why you do not want to stay. I pretty sure your parents will come around, now they are just upset give it some time. Hope for you the best.

Check out my VBlog to Japan Fall 2010- Spring 2011...The adventure HAS ALREADY STARTED CHECK IT OUT!http://www.youtube.com/user/mousee09