View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-12-2011, 09:42 AM

GN spoken just like a Man.

Must be handy just to be able to disappear including of any responsibilities.

Sex was so we would pro create-- so why the surprise?

No doubt the majority of men do shuttle off--------because it is so easy because they are not carrying that baby.

so I guess the old age adage-- "always let your conscience be your guide"

maybe the baby could go to a couple who are desperate for a baby if the OP's girl friend would be willing-- but Hey-- isn't that what always USED to Happen.

should only the woman carry the can for a condum breaking or a contraceptive pill not working.What if it was Meant to Be? that this baby was destined to be conceived by these two people?

Ah well I hope that everyone concerned in all of this will talk--more likely it will be the girls parents who will help look after their gr. child.

Nowadays this happens such alot and frequently the grand parents Do help out and love and cherish that child as if it is their own.

This young man is a decent person I believe and scared. I believe SUKI gave good advice on here-- along with some others. This must be the most common occurrence we hear of daily-------------

just think how wonderful when this child looks up to his bio father-- and says "I love you Dad."