View Single Post
(#31 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-12-2011, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinMask View Post
People are entitled to their opinions. Marisa is entitled to hers.

This thread was specifically written for a specific case where the original poster wanted specific advice to his specific situation . . . if you want to argue about abandonment, adoption, right/wrong, responsibilities then please do so in an appropriate thread. You seem to hijack a LOT of threads just to say 'xyz problem is tantamount to abandonment and these fathers/mothers are scum', and not only is that not helpful to the poor guy who started this thread, it's not helpful in any of the other threads where you do this either.

Marisa has her opinions. Everyone hear has their opinions. There is no right or wrong answer, so please don't make assumptions or cruel comments about Marisa when you know nothing about her.

Off-topic rant over.
Thankyou RobinMask.

I tend to not reply to such personal flying-off-the-handle rants as I think they speak for the poster far more than anything I could say to defend myself, and why should I have to defend something I never said, and is merely a presumption based in ignorance.

Some people just don't know how to debate in a calm, impersonal, logical manner and jump to conclusions when someone disagrees with them.
Such a shame really, I like to hear others opinions and moderate my own conclusions accordingly if presented with good reasons for backing up a viewpoint. Over emotional statements and attacks aren't going to ever help evolve any groups opinions.

Fighting ignorance and slaying a few narutards whilst I am at it.