(#22 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
01-13-2011, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
for goodness sake Have you looked at those videos of scans of babies in the womb>

It is a living creature-- Not just some damned unwanted piece of meat to be discarded so easily.
For goodness sake, right back at you boy.

Have you looked at photos and tapes of kids from broken homes? Kids who may have suffered many kinds of abuse and psychological neglect because their mother was 'forced' to have them because a baby is not just "some damned unwanted piece of meat to be discarded so easily."? Have you read about what birth depression causes mothers to do to their children? Some of these mothers probably wanted the children at some point.. but if you feel mentally unable to provide what a newborn child needs, then there's no need to bring something to the world that'll only live in misery, feeling unwanted, abandoned and out of place.

I think the abortion pill (we call it the 'regret pill', which seems kinda weird.. oh well) is fine. It's only functional up to a certain time frame and at least here in Denmark you can't get an abortion when the fetus is older than 9-15 weeks, I think.. It's a big gap, but I really don't remember.

A baby that hasn't been born into this world, obviously can't look through a peep-hole in the belly button to see what it's missing, and I highly doubt that it's gonna go to 'Heaven' (or whatever people wish to believe in) and object to God.

Edit: Either way, it's very common that 'first time'-mommies lose their first child before 15 weeks. Natural abortion, really. Is that wrong too?

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast