(#54 (permalink))
Old
SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

Send a message via MSN to SCIFFIX
01-14-2011, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
At least here in Denmark it's HIGHLY illegal to get an abortion that late.. There are limitations to when it's "possible" to get an abortion at a clinic.
Carrying a child for 7 months (where it's grown to a pretty full size) and THEN realizing that you don't want it... oh please..

If you kill a person, you kill a living creature that probably already walked this earth for a while. An 'actual' person (don't get me wrong, babies aren't just pieces of meat) has developed a spine, organs, nervous system, personality, etc. - a baby inside a belly, who hasn't even taken its first breath has none of these things yet. Getting an abortion is pretty normal.. Nature ''commits'' abortions all the time, but you don't go knock over a hundred trees and call Mother Nature a murderer because of it.
hahahaha bad Mother Nature

So for you a abortion commited by Mother Nature is the same as an abortion commited by a normal woman...

I'm not defending pro-abortion neither anti-abortion. In most cases people defending anti-abortion or pro-abortion presents very weak arguments to prove what they believe, I just want to know in a deeper way the opnion of the people here.

And what about the abortion in the country of people here :
is it proibited?
If not, in what kind of case the mother can use this resource?
If is proibited, why is proibited?
what are the requirements to get an abortion according with your country law?

Anyone know a woman who decided to abort?
Why she decided to abort?

Video Games: Serious Business