View Single Post
(#434 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-08-2007, 01:59 PM

Wow! thats alot of pages that I got to go and read now!

GN is "good night" Nard-kun.

I was hoping that too, but I can almost gurantee that you don't become a Death God after you die. But I don't want to give spoilers....

Quote:
Actually, if you read the a few pages back, Kanji also reckons that 3 of them will be siding with Light ^_^ Also, I've been reading it up on wikipedia
There will be 6. Want me to tell you the names ????

SPOILERS !!

Quote:
Wha...........No................I just watched 25..............How could L die?...........................This just ruined my day...........................
IamKira, I thought you wanted L to die? Why'd you get upset? Aren't you a Light supporter and want to see him win?

END OF THE MANGA SPOLIERS.

Being someone who has read all of Death Note, Light doesn't go to heaven or hell. (obviously) he doesn't go anywhere. When Ryuk writes his name down in his death note and kills him, thats the end. he goes to nothingness. Near wins over Kira. and kira was shot down by the task force. though he would have lived, but Ryuk didn't want to wait around for Light to live life in jail. Ryuk TOLD light he was going to write his name down in the end when it was all over. Light forgot this, in his blind mission of becoming a god and making a new world. HE actually believed he was GOD and couldnt die.... but death in DN is Same for all humans. Light guesses that heaven and hell don't exist. Ryuk says that he is smarter then he thought figuring that out. he says. your pretty smart Light most humans want to believe in heaven and hell. but death is equal for all. both Light and L go to nothingness. they don't become Death Gods. The shinigami are in a different dimension. so how are shinigami created? who knows. I have debated with many people over this. some think that the shinigami king himself makes them. death gods cant have sex, and even if they could its forbidden. they can't have sex with humans either. I think that is about it. for anyone who reads this......

END OF SPOILER!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-08-2007 at 02:38 PM.