View Single Post
(#63 (permalink))
Old
Brass (Offline)
JF Regular

01-15-2011, 01:35 AM

For all you guys asking about "why in the world would someone pay for sex" or you think it's immoral, well to each their own.

I don't really understand what the issue/problem is though. It's not like I'm trying to have sex with underage girls, or girls forced to work against their will (that I know of). If a girl (willfully) wants to have sex in exchange for money, I don't understand what the moral objection is. She is providing a service for a fee, just like how ever other business is run. No different.

And yes, of course I could hit up the clubs and get free sex and I plan to do just that while I am there. I don't plan to go to the hostess clubs and massage parlor out of desperation, I get sex all the time and have a girlfriend at home. I'm just doing for entertainment. Lots of guys go to strip clubs while they have gfs/wifes at home, whats the difference? This just takes it one step further.

And as far as the "no penetration" rule in Japan. I am perfectly fine with that too. Although it seems from this thread that rule isn't even followed.