View Single Post
(#87 (permalink))
Old
Brass (Offline)
JF Regular

01-18-2011, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I was talking about prostitution in general, not just Japan. The laws on it in Japan are cloudy.
All comments I made were specific to Japan. The law in Japan as I understand it is everything goes besides penetration. Lets establish that all arguments I make are for legal prostitution (no penetration).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
IOther than that, I can't believe what I'm reading.

Your points are logical but they are not at all moral. There is no consideration about how the women feel. If I made a burger I wouldn't feel sexually objectified or degraded. Geez. (And in any job that's illegal.)
Ok, now you're just being intellectually lazy and don't want to make a real case for your position.

What is the moral issue you have a problem with? Assuming we are talking about legal prostitution, as in the women chooses to enter the profession and is not trafficked, why do you have a moral objection to women making that career choice?

You would feel sexual objectified and degraded, there for you would not become a prostitute. But why are your morals applicable to an entire profession of people with varying morals?