View Single Post
(#103 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-18-2011, 05:15 PM

I think to get this back on track to the original question of how possible it is for a westerner to find prostitution or other sex-trade related activities and if this would be accepted, and also who are the regular clientèle at these places we should stop with the personal/moral debates of the rights and wrongs and ins and outs of the trade itself.

Some of us think that is is the woman's choice if she wants to be a prostitute, others think that no woman should ever do this.
Like all trades there will be corruption and unpleasant conditions, I guess this trade just attracts more and the consequences can be more life effecting.

I think the OP original question was answered regarding who in Japan visits different types of places, and the various likeliness of a westerner being accepted and the dubious legalities of certain practises.

Japan, just like this forum, is not a hive mind, within there will be people who agree with going to host bars, soap parlours and everything up to street prostitution, some that feel comfortable with some of it happening and not others and people who think to each to their own, and those who object to it.

So from now on lets not go over that anymore aye? Just post if you have more relevant information about how it works in Japan on a technical level (who can go, where you find it, what it includes, what it doesn't, what is legal, etc) and not about what is right/wrong and who is getting exploited or not.

Fighting ignorance and slaying a few narutards whilst I am at it.