(#94 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
01-21-2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
I am not comparing dogs with humans at all.

Yes the baby is smacked to help it to breathe--and a weak pup can be helped to take its first breath by moving it in a certain way but I am not comparing women to dogs at all

actually bitches will often absorb puppies when there is something amiss with them

I take it that You are familiar with the technique with puppies-- so what is your experience of that. I have helped bring many pups into the world but Never a human being.

Having my own first baby took way too long and my baby died. I was petrified and left all alone-- it was scary.

However you are wrong to say I am comparing humans with dog breeding.
Usually bitches know if they're not supposed to be bred on, so to speak. It's common that they will get VERY vicious towards the male, growl, bite and generally try to snap at him if he comes too close. However, this isn't what I was referring to. I was brought up in a kennel, lived my whole life with dogs, brought up several litters that I took care of with my mom.. I know the drill.
Among breeders it's not the dogs that get to decide who gets 'paired' with who. It's all about health, genetics, relations etc. EVERYTHING is managed and 'under control', meaning that the breeder should hopefully know wth they're doing. However, many females miscarry to the mere fact that they were never supposed to be bred on.

Nowadays we have so many technologies, hormone injections, fertility clinics etc. that can help women get pregnant. I believe that there's a reason for people if they cannot get pregnant and carry the baby all throughout pregnancy.
I agree with you that nature knows best - all the way.

I'm sorry that your child died. I'm surprised they didn't do a c-section, though, to help you deliver. When births take too long (at least where I live), the woman will get a c-section or there will be done something to help the child out. However, it's very sad to hear that you had such an incident and was then left alone.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast