View Single Post
(#98 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-21-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
No, I do except those terms. I don't know where you got that. In my country, you can have an abortion for up to 24 weeks. But my question is, why the frick would you leave it that long? If I was in this situation then I'd abort it as soon as possible, then it's less 'alive.' 12 weeks is probably the limit for me, but it certainly wouldn't take me that long to figure it out.

It's not really because I have an emotional attachment to the thing being alive, it's just I'd want it 'out' asap, aswell. I have a phobia of it in general so it being there would just make me feel sick anyway.

You are more than welcome to have an opinion, just as long as you don't tell me that I can't have an abortion when I believe it's not harmful to do so. Or really the lesser of two evils.
there can be circumstances why some pregnancies go on too long. There can be many reasons why it carried on too long.

Each person has many other things to consider and so for each they have their own reasons.

personally I hate the thought of a baby being aborted as late as 24 weeks but it happens.

who is telling you you couldn't have an abortion-- you are already stating that you would-- but sometimes a woman does not always know she is pregnant-- don't ask me why or how but what about these surprise births where the mother swears she didn't even know she was pregnant.
maybe you will know immediately after all there are plenty of tests that can be done which has not always been the case.