Thread: Re Abortions
View Single Post
(#107 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

01-22-2011, 02:22 AM

come on.
yes. foetus is alive like all cells and their combinations.
still - it's nothing more than an empty shell. it has no experience, no ideas, no concept of life. even Robins beloved Dolphins are more sophisticated and when it comes to choosing - i say that something that has actually experienced the world, has seen it...well then it has more right to stay in it than something that hasn't.

dogsbody. ahh..your BS about every child is special. well if everyone is special then it means everyone is the same!
and human life has become long since expendable. just take a look at this clock: World Clock
year just started and already 8 million have been born. child born isn't any wonder any more (in a generalisation to the world, families think different, i hope so)
world just might be a better place if there weren't so many unwanted children born and actually had more abortions.

P.S look. there is even a number for abortions. this year - 2.6 million. imagine now 2.6 million unwanted children walking around...would it make you happy? or even anyone?

i say - first figure out how to take care of those who are already born, then worry about the upcoming.

Last edited by evanny : 01-22-2011 at 02:28 AM.